Sunday, October 18, 2009



Here's a dish that was such a joy to eat I had it three times in a row!! And it looks pretty:




Roasted veggies (broccoli, carrots, pea pods, cherry tomatoes), tofu burger, and creamy polenta made with Follow Your Heart cream cheese. And I made a sauce to go with the burger with dijon musturd, Spectrum mayo, and hot sauce -- DELICIOUS!!!!!  =P

But, I have realized recently, looking back at my food choices, that I eat a high percentage of fat in my diet. Good, or not, fat is not to be eaten in excess, I believe. So, I've decided to try the 811rv diet for three days hence avoiding a lot of fat foods.

I'll post later about how that went (once it actually has gone). Thus, I leave you (and me!) to enjoy a picture of some gorgeous, incredibly tasty food none of us can eat. But, we can drool and moan (or, you can just go and make it).

Encore:




Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment