Saturday, October 24, 2009

Raw Foods




I've been reading a lot of raw food blogs lately, and some of the food loks delicious. So, I've decided to try them out.

Here's THE BEST thing I've eaten in a while -- banana soft serve! Amazing!! And with a little bluberry-mango topping it was finger-licking good. Try this, you might never need regular ice cream again.




As you can see, I couldn't even wait to take a quick picture before I dug into it. It will become a staple in my diet from now on.

For dinner I had a salad with tahini sauce dressing and some spinach pesto with avocado and red peppers. I peeled zucchini to resemble fettucini, added tomatoes and cucumbers, and the results were pretty damn awesome:




I will try and eat raw for the entire week, starting tomorrow, and I've already made a key lime pie that looks delicious but it has a couple of hours in the fridge before I can post the verdict, so look out for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment